Saturday, July 6, 2013

Inspirational Quotes: Living with Purpose

I -- Tara-- have seemingly hijacked this blog from John! I swear I haven't buried his body anywhere...he is just busy with recovery and now he is back to training.  John is currently riding his bike through the mountains of Vermont while I sit here and ponder living a life with Purpose (capital P).  A quick google search has led me to some of these inspiring quotes found on Goodreads.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche



“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


“The best things in life make you sweaty.” ― Edgar Allan Poe


“If you want to identify me, ask me not where I live, or what I like to eat, or how I comb my hair, but ask me what I am living for, in detail, ask me what I think is keeping me from living fully for the thing I want to live for.” ― Thomas Merton

“What am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question.” ― Margaret Atwood, The Year of the Flood


What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes?

Don't Forget to Follow Us on Bloglovin!!

Follow me and my Iron Family:

No comments:

Post a Comment